An Tho Citadel is located in An Tho hamlet, An Dan commune, Tuy An district which was constructed in 1832 and completed around 1836, where was the administration center of feudal government of Phu Yen. From 1901 to 1906, Mr. Tran Van Pho came to hold the position of District Education Officer in Tuy An. He moved his family to live in An Tho and Mr. Tran Phu – the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam was born here on 01/5/1904. An Tho Citadel was recognized as a national archaeological Relic on 22/8/2005. At present, Phu Yen province restored and upgraded An Tho Citadel and constructed an area for displaying objects about Mr. Tran Phu. This is a meaningful destination for the visitors.